Monday, April 28, 2008

The Closet Glutton... Premiere Post

This blog ain't no Michelin guide, but I'm telling you that I've always loved food and eating, enough to actually begin writing about it.

I would usually be the last person on the table to finish eating. If I have dinner with people I barely know, I am known to eat like a bird. But when I'm comfortable enough, I eat everything in sight, well almost everything-- unless the food's just impossible to swallow even with my favorite drink (read: the food sucks).

My posts will all be about food. My recipes (if I decide to cook on an odd day), places, and restaurants I eat in or have eaten in, and well, everything else related to food.

I am a closet glutton. I love food and eating without trying to look like I do :)

And oh, a little note-- the most important thing to look at in my restaurant posts, is the FOOD RATING :) THREE (***) STARS say it's heaven on the lips.

That STARS guide is the gauge if the restaurant is worth going back to or not.

Hope you all enjoy the read!

x
TCG (The Closet Glutton) :D

2 comments:

anonymous said...

congratulations on your initial food review posting... very good work! we've the same observations on Lemuria... very nice ambiance, but the food tastes - uh, well, I didn't find myself closing my eyes and smacking my lips the 2 xs i was there - i don't know why its like that, despite the 1st class ingredients used. personally, out of 3 stars, i'd say, 1.5, but 2 for ambiance. as i said, good work, CG! and i look forward to more reviews from you..

sincerely,

OG (or Overt Glutton, as opposed to closet, haha!)

yogi said...

congrats on your new blog, Mrs T! :)